Head Worn Microphone
Showing all 5 results
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME3 Wireless Headworn Microphone System
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Shure WH30TQG Headset
The Shure WH20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice pickup. It fits securely for active microphone users, such as aerobics instructors and musicians, with low visibility for stage appearances.
Shure WH20 Headset
WH20 Dynamic Headset Microphones Rugged, comfortable headsets that provides high-quality voice pickup for active mic users.
A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
The C555 L high-performance head-worn condenser microphone is ideal for handsfree applications, including presentations or onstage performances. The C555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield ensures a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. The C555 L provides a three-pin mini XLR connector and can be used with all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters, B29 L battery power supply, or the MPA VL adapter for external phantom powering.