Head Worn Microphone
Showing all 5 results
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME3 Wireless Headworn Microphone System
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Shure WH20 Headset
WH20 Dynamic Headset Microphones Rugged, comfortable headsets that provides high-quality voice pickup for active mic users.
A carefully shaped frequency response includes a voice-frequency presence peak and a low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect inherent in cardioid mics during close-talk operation.
The C555 L high-performance head-worn condenser microphone is ideal for handsfree applications, including presentations or onstage performances. The C555 L rests securely and comfortably on the head, and can be attached to the left or right side of the behind-the-neck headband as desired. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield ensures a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. The C555 L provides a three-pin mini XLR connector and can be used with all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters, B29 L battery power supply, or the MPA VL adapter for external phantom powering.