Showing all 5 results
V-Moda Forza Metallo
- Noise-Isolating 5.8mm Miniature Metal In-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Mic.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- V-MODA Award-Winning Sound now delivering Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society
- Remixing 3D Printed Customization
- Diamondback Ultra-Reinforced Ballistic, Tangle-Free Cable with 3-Button Microphone & Remote for Samsung/Android products
- Detachable Active Flex Sport Fins, Sport Ear hooks and Milano Design Carrying Case
V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless
- Virtually Indestructible Steel Flex Headband made in durable vegan leather. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Steel Frame. Clean Deep Bass – Feel and hear precise vibrations of your music without bloated boom or muddy mids
- Military-Level MIL-STD-810G Test Standards Durability
- Durable Cable/Plug Bend – Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard)
- Headband Bend – Steel Flex can bend 10+ times flat
- NOTE ON WARRANTY – V-MODA offers Premium Limited Warrant only to products bought from Amazon.com and V-MODA Direct
V-Moda Crossfade Wireless
The Crossfade Wireless has been through years of precise engineering to design and tune it to the highest point of excellence. V-MODA has improved the renowned signature Crossfade M-100 sound for virtually identical wired and wireless playback.The Crossfade Wireless has a 50 mm Patented Dual Diaphragm which along with its ergonomic fit ensures an immersive listening experience. These headphones have a battery life of 12 hours and an be used wired and wirelessly.
V-Moda Crossfade M-100
The M-100 are truly “Renaissance Headphones”, versatile enough to win 15+ editors’ choice awards and has been crowned the #1 headphones in its class2 years in a row by CNET and DJ Mag Tech Awards. Tested beyond military-level quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards, the M-100 spells durability. The 50 mm Patented Dual Diaphragm which along with its ergonomix fit ensures an immersive listening experience.
V-Moda Crossfade LP-2
The Crossfade LP² from V-MODA was named Headphones of the Year 2012 by USA Today & Reviewed.Com. The Crossfade LP is a good choice for those looking for V-MODA Over-Ears with a sound signature of “Live Play”. Audiophiles, look elsewhere, as these headphones will give you refined vibrant bass, and a 3D soundstage along with vivid mids and vivacious highs.